[edius 8 all version] OFX BRIDGE PROBLEMS

• HALLO people (I must write english...sorry)

NewBlue OFX BRIDGE , work fine with any release of EDIUS 8 (8.53 last...) BUT there are a problem , with NEWBLUE FX...because if you install any effect , like TOTAL FX 5 (you can download the trial) , OFX bridge never work again...go away of your list effexts ESSENTIALS , also if the .tpi files are always inside PLUGIN on EDIUS 8 directory.

something of installation file fo NEWBLUE compromise the files of OFX BRIDGE....

IF you try to install again OFX BRIDGE....he delete the vital files of the NEW TOTAL FX !!! so can't not live togheter...sur ebecause, OFX BRIDGE is much old , of the new installations of NEWBLUEFX....

BAD is , NEWBLUE say...that all si compatible with edius 8 , and is true,...but give not in those installation also OFX BRIGE inside!!! there are no ofx bridge plug inside!!! ...

I look better what can be....and I found, that Newblue, installa OFX or any another FX in thesame directory...(program/newbluefx) and change vital files insiide COMMON directory... but also in another file : InstallationStatusFile.xml I join togheter the 2 different files created for previuous installation, form OFX BRIDGE and last TOTALY FX 5.... and now I can have, FX and Ofx bridge in EFFECTS of EDIUS !!!

BUT bad is...now OFX BRIDGE is in TRIAL MODE....a big red cross watermark !!

what' s the bad ??? bad is that you can't buy and installa NEW BLUE FX products, or you lose OFX BRIDGE (and ofx effects)...or you must take only OFX effect and forget the another FX from NEWBLUE....

I Informed NEWBLUE but not answers !!!

I'm not a big expert , meaby is who like try to resolve the problem....

hope help any one, before spend money for nothing !!

PS....
    for edius 7 no problem...not have OFX support!
    for edius 9.... no NEWBLUE OFX BRIDGE compatible... meaby NB do one and update this plug?
    non understand WHY GV , not put OFX integrated on edius so not need any more those stupid OLD plugs from thirty parts....

• Offizieller Beitrag

hello stefano

The OFX bridge for both versions of Edius_9 is coming soon
    I've heard about the last test cycles

and for both Edius_9 versions the "New Blue Titler 5" comes as a free bonus without time limit.

friendly greeting .... Hans ^^

Zitat von für Mitleser .... mod_2 aka Hans

Die OFX Brücke für beide Versionen von Edius_9 kommt bald
    Ich hörte von den letzten Test-Zyklen

Und für beide Edius_9 Versionen kommt der "New Blue Titler 5" als kostenlose Beigabe ohne zeitliches Limit ..

mit freundlichem Gruß ... Hans ^^

Grass Valley Moderator 2 / freiwilliger firmenunabhängiger Foren-Moderator
    Wichtig: Dies ist kein Grass Valley Support Forum.! Dies ist ein moderiertes Anwender zu Anwender Forum.

i9-7980XE 18cores/36threads - PCIe-M.2 960 PRO 512GB - PCIe-M.2 970 Pro 1TB - 32GB DDR4-3600 - Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K - Win_10prof
    Edius X WG + VisTitle