Neue Release Firecoder Writer SW(Beta) verfügbar

• FIRECODER WRITER v1.02 Beta release
    A beta release of FIRECODER WRITER (v1.02) is now available from http://desktop.grassvalley.com

As always with any beta release, it comes with the usual "use at your own risk".
    Na also es geht doch ... Fix zum anpassen z.B der VDR verfügbar !
    Ist aber noch im Beta Stadium.

Hier die Beschreibung aus dem amerikanischen Forum:

The changes/fixes are as follows:
    Added a DirectShow filter that provides decoding of streams using FIRECODER Blu hardware
    Added custom settings for bitrate (Please note that file output with a bitrate specified by custom settings is not covered under product warranty)
    Fixed an issue where an encoding error may occur when multiple clips are converted consecutively
    Fixed an issue where the program would terminate upon starting the project writing process, if the project exceeded the capacity of the Blu-ray media
    Fixed an issue that prevented the user to cancel the creation of a media image
    Fixed an issue where the display of the clip list was distorted

Gruss
    Jürgen
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Triple Boot:Win10 Pro/I7-5930K/GTX 780/SSD-RAID/Intel X550 10GbE/BMD 4K Extreme 6G/32 GB RAM/

Triple Boot:Win10 Pro/I7-6950X/GTX 1080/SSD-RAID/HDD-RAID/BMD 4K Extreme 12G/2 x 10GbE/64 GB RAM

both on:10Gbps Media sharing Network, 10Gbps NAS

• Nee, leider (noch) nicht !

Gruss
    Jürgen
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Triple Boot:Win10 Pro/I7-5930K/GTX 780/SSD-RAID/Intel X550 10GbE/BMD 4K Extreme 6G/32 GB RAM/

Triple Boot:Win10 Pro/I7-6950X/GTX 1080/SSD-RAID/HDD-RAID/BMD 4K Extreme 12G/2 x 10GbE/64 GB RAM

both on:10Gbps Media sharing Network, 10Gbps NAS

• Jürgen, schon erste Erfahrungen? :D

Gruss Hans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edius 11 Pro, Win11 Pro, 13th Gen Intel i9-13900K, 24 Core, 32Gb Ram, UHD Graphics 770, Intensity 4K Pro, 3x SSD, 2x 24“ Eizo Monitoren