ADVC300 Presets-Abspeicherung.....

• Frage an die Mod`s...........die zuerst mal den Screen anschauen sollen.

User Ken Bosward verweist für den Download auf das Support-Center im US-Forum.
    da ist aber schon geraume Zeit nix zu finden.

Canopus Picture Controller 300 application, which is supplied with the ADVC300.
    You need the latest version 1.00.003 (click the Version Info tab to see what version you have).
    If you have an earlier version, download the latest version from Canopus Support Center Downloads,
    but you will first need to register your product.
    Windows operating system. PCtrl300 Settings has only been tested on Windows XP SP2 Pro.
    It should work on other Windows versions, but you will need to try this for yourself.

-----------------------------------

How to I delete preset names I don't want anymore?

There is no button to delete an unwanted preset. You can always overwrite an existing preset with new
    settings by choosing it from the drop-down list and clicking Save. If you really can't live with it in your list,
    edit the settings file PCtrl300Settings.ini and delete the section corresponding to the preset name.
    However I would only recommend doing that if you are familiar with INI files. Just live
    with it -- maybe you can impress your friends with all your settings.

Wenn ich das richtig verstehe,wärs in diesem Falle besser man würde schon zu Anfang der install die erste *.ini separat abspeichern.

Ich sehe die Vorteile von diesem Hilfstool in der Abspeicherung diverser Presets.
    Statt mühsam bei jedem neuen Capture immer wieder von Null anzufangen könnte man da doch auf gespeicherte Einstellungen zugreifen.
    Feineinstellungen kann man ja immer noch vornehmen.

Nachtrag-readme.html als ZIP.

• War doch vor über 3 Jahren schon ein Thema und in all der Zeit hat Canopus es nicht geschafft den Picture Controller zu überarbeiten (gab doch auch einen nicht bereinigten Bug mit dem Black Level Enhancement wenn mich nicht alles täuscht, müsste im alten Forum noch was dazu stehen).

Fazit: Keinerlei Interesse an der Software irgendwas zu machen, die Kohle für das Gerät ist ja schon eingesackt.