Edius Macro Generator 3.0

• Ich entschuldige mich bei allen Benutzern, ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen.

My Name is Walter , I am Italian Developer of this pulg-in for Edius , i need of one person for check my translation in Deutsch language of my software
    the website of my software is www.ediusmacrogenerator.net , and my email wackyteseo@live.it , i don't know if you know this software ,
    this software create macro for editing video with Edius , tomorrow morning i lanch the version 3 and i start to create a lot of tutorial for semplificate your work
    thank you for all

• Offizieller Beitrag

@ Walter ..................... first, you always are welcome here, on this "board" :)

yes, there is a (small) know about your software on this forum
    EDIUS MACRO Generator (third party)

including the problem with the german localize.....^^

have you change the forum-UI to english, therefore we can communicate per PM with you ??

Good luck!

Grass Valley Moderator 2 / freiwilliger firmenunabhängiger Foren-Moderator
    Wichtig: Dies ist kein Grass Valley Support Forum.! Dies ist ein moderiertes Anwender zu Anwender Forum.

i9-7980XE 18cores/36threads - PCIe-M.2 960 PRO 512GB - PCIe-M.2 970 Pro 1TB - 32GB DDR4-3600 - Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K - Win_10prof
    Edius X WG + VisTitle

• oh , i have look now the thread , ;( ;( ;( ,
    unfortunately i never seen this forum , you can contact me in MP , i promise of follow us for a good assistence for new version of Emg 3 in this forum if for you not is a problem , i have to study my German Language , also if my english also is bad ;( ;(

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello to Italia ....

you have a PM in your PM-Box on this forum

have you enabled in your Profile the following settings ??
    (click on the picture = original resolution)

sorry, I see it to late, you can change the forum-SW to your native languge
    (click on the picture = original resolution)

Grass Valley Moderator 2 / freiwilliger firmenunabhängiger Foren-Moderator
    Wichtig: Dies ist kein Grass Valley Support Forum.! Dies ist ein moderiertes Anwender zu Anwender Forum.

i9-7980XE 18cores/36threads - PCIe-M.2 960 PRO 512GB - PCIe-M.2 970 Pro 1TB - 32GB DDR4-3600 - Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K - Win_10prof
    Edius X WG + VisTitle

• Hi , today i have terminated the english manual http://www.ediusmacrogenerator…anual/Manuale_Inglese.pdf

and you can The Official Website http://www.ediusmacrogenerator.net
    http://www.ediusmacrogenerator.net/the price is 19,99 €
    You can download it here http://www.ediusmacrogenerator.net/Software/Setup_Emg3.exe
    Or update from here http://www.ediusmacrogenerator.net/Software/Update_Emg3.exe

For information, email conttattare wackyteseo@live.it

Introduction
    Edius Macro Generator 3 (EMG) is a wonderful tool that adds speed and ease-to-use of video editing within Edius. EMG acts in Edius like Photoshop actions, they are called Macros. So, all the repetitive tasks that takes a video editor during his job, EMG will help in simplifying the whole procedure, enclosing a endless series of repetitive actions in one single macro. For example, if we have to apply a speed rate of 50% to a series of clips, an operator normally performs the following steps:

1) Right click of the mouse on the clip;
    2) Select the speed rate item;
    3) Types the value of the desired speed;
    4) Tick the field processing option;
    5) Close panel

EMG can run all this tasks in just one little keystroke.

By default EMG comes with many macros already created, but the possibilities are endless.

New incredible features added in version 3 are:

• VIDEO SCREEN CAPTURE : Catches all the operations performed on the desktop just like CamtasiaTM software, with the ability to store the captured video automatically in the Edius bin. This tool comes with all the standard capture features, such as choice of audio & video codec, region of capture, and possibility to apply real time effects and filters straight to the recorded video.

• DEVICE TO BIN: captures video from any USB and FireWire devices, such as cameras, webcams, etc.. . The captured video will be sent automatically to the Edius bin.

· AUTOMATIC AUDIO MARKERS CREATION : This feature is helpful for those who normally edit video on beat and rhythm divisions. Set the first marker on the first beat, the second marker on the second beat and the third marker on the last beat. EMG will automatically calculates all the rhythm beats, until the end of the song. This feature is used in conjunction with "BIN TO MARKER" explained later. EMG automatically drags clips from the bin and drops them to the corresponding audio marker on the timeline. The final result will be an edited video by rhythm divisions

• BIN TO MARKER : As mentioned before this function drags the clip from the bin and drops them to the timeline, where markers are located.

• PROFILE SEQUENCER : With this function you can create infinite sequences of profiles. You can create such a profile for each piece of music, where you can set markers and on every marker, you can apply a different clip or whatever you want. The possibilities are endeless.

Features available to build macros are:

SPEED
    You can create a macro simply by opening a panel similar to the one used in Edius to setup the speed.

OPTION_FIELD
    You can create your macro that sets the value of the field when you apply a speed change.

FADE
    You can quickly create a macro that automatically sets a video/audio fade in and/or a fade out over a clip. You can even set how many frames to fade.

FRAME
    You can create a macro that moves the cursor back and forth on the timeline by X frame.

Idkey EDIUS
    You can quickly create a macro that is associated with a key on the EDIUS keyboard.

TEXT
    This function write a text in a text field.

KEYBOARD
    You can create a macro that simulates keys on the keyboard and specify on which window to act.

PAUSE CPU
    With this function you can set a pause to the CPU

PAUSE MSEC
    With this function you can set a pause in milliseconds to the macro

DURATION
    You can create a macro that sets the duration of the videoclip.

COLOR CLIP
    You can setup a macro that changes the identification color of the clip, with a simple click of the mouse.

Field_order
    Setup a macro that lets you change the field order option within Edius.

MOUSE_DOUBLE_LEFT
    Setup a macro that hovers at a specific point of the screen and mimics the double click of the mouse.

MOUSE_LEFT
    Setup a macro that hovers at a specific point of the screen and mimics the left click of the mouse.

MOUSE_POSITION
    Setup a macro where you can specify the exact location of the mouse pointer..

MOUSE_RIGHT
    Setup a macro that hovers at a specific point of the screen and mimics the right click of the mouse.

ASPECT_RATIO
    Setup a macro that changes the aspect ratio of your movie.

FRAME_RATE
    Setup a macro that changes the framerate of the video

AUDIO_CHANNEL
    Setup a macro that changes the audio channel settings.

NORMALIZE
    Setup a macro that normalize audio volume settings

EFFECT_8
    Setup a macro that assigns effect and transitions to the 8 buttons palette on 8 different palette pages. Effects will be automatically recognized in their positions. This feature works with Edius version 4.xx, 5.xx and 6.xx

FILTER_EASY_6
    Setup a macro that lets you select from a drop down menu, filters and effects that need to be in the first palette folder. Note that, this feature is available only with Edius 6.xx

TRANSITION_EASY_6
    Setup a macro that lets you select from a drop down menu, transitions that need to be in the first palette folder. Note that, this feature is available only with Edius 6.xx

EFFECT_1
    Setup a macro that reads the first Directory of the Effect Palette. You have to tell the system whether the effect is a transition or not. Remember that when you change the position of an effect, you need to run the recognition process again. This function is valid for Edius version 4, 5 and 6.

EFFECT_6
    Setup a macro that reads the first Directory of the Effect Palette. Here you can even change position and folder. The important thing is that you must restart Edius and EMG. This feature works only with Edius version 6.

WINDOW_FOCUS
    With this feature you can create a macro that moves the focus on a certain window within Edius and then perform an action.

WINDOW_MOUSE_DOUBLE
    Setup a macro that lets you move the pointer of the mouse in a specific Edius window and simulate the double click of the mouse. You can even determine the location of the mouse by simply moving the mouse in that position and pressing alt + S simultaneously.

WINDOW_MOUSE_LEFT

Setup a macro that lets you move the pointer of the mouse in a specific Edius window and simulate the left click of the mouse. You can even determine the location of the mouse by simply moving the mouse in that position and pressing alt + S simultaneously.

WINDOW_MOUSE_POS
    Setup a macro that lets you move the pointer of the mouse in a specific Edius window. You can even determine the location of the mouse by simply moving the mouse in that position and pressing alt + S simultaneously.

WINDOW_MOUSE_RIGHT
    Setup a macro that lets you move the pointer of the mouse in a specific Edius window and simulate the right click of the mouse. You can even determine the location of the mouse by simply moving the mouse in that position and pressing alt + S simultaneously.

COPY
    Setup a macro that acts like ctrl-c.

CUT
    Setup a macro that acts like ctrl-x.

PASTE
    Setup a macro that acts like ctrl-v.